- It’s Cheap to Start and Secure: Compared with buying a house for example or even buying a land and then erecting a building. buying a land is much cheapen Even more so when you target places that are bound to develop in the near future.
And then all it takes to secure your land from trespassers aka Omoniles is to buy in a serviced estate (comes with gated fence) from reliable real estate companies with complete genuine documents. And then sit back till you are ready to sell for profit. Acquiring a plot/plots of land for the purpose of reselling is a profitable inexpensive long term investment.
- Don’t need to do ANYTHING to cash out big: Its the simplicity and stability of owning a land verse owning any other type of real estate that make investing in land so attractive. Owning the right piece of land outweighs the many issues that comes with erecting and maintaining a house for example. All you really have to do is know if the land is suitable to build on if/when someone wants to and that it has the right attractions to make for a good investment.
- Owning a Land is Hands Off Investment: Find a piece of land. close the deal for it and go on with your life. It’s that simple. No continuous time and cash investment to make it appreciate in value. Then 5 or 10 years later sell it off for 5-10 times your cash invested. It doesn’t get better than this.
- No competition: Investing in landed properties is an investment opportunity with low competition. Not many people have the patience it requires. And others prefer the residual income that comes with owning houses. apartments and commercial properties. You can take advantage of this.
- Investing in Landed properties gives you peace of mind: Since land is a tangible asset that doesn’t wear out. doesn’t depreciate and nothing can be broken. stolen or destroyed it gives you peace of mind. Your investment is secured and you never have to worry.
If you go into land investing with the intention of holding the right property for the long term then it can be more profitable than any form of retirement plan out there.